The Goddess Test (Harlequin Teen)

The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter This book was phenomenal! I absolutely love Greek mythology and I have read quite a bit of books on mythology but this one has to be my favorite I loved the myth of Persephone and hades I liked how it explained the myth behind the seasons and the love of a mother so I was excited how Aimee carter would put a spin on the myth and make it her own and dammit she did an amazing job I loved henry and Kate I thought together they were so sweet I also loved the twist behind henry and Persephone I felt bad the she did not love him as much as he loved her and I always felt so bad when he talked about I could feel the pain and it made me love him ( I'm a sucker for unrequited love ) anyway I loved how selfless Kate was because if it were me I would never give up half of my life to someone who tried to pull a very very mean prank one that is just not right in the least! Also the live between Kate and her mother was so heart rending and sweet that I didn't want Diana to die and hoped Henry would just make her well again and her and Kate could go back to the life that they lived before Eden. The modern day deities I loved so much except for Hera still jealous and still a bitch something's just never change. Anyway I love this book and can't wait until I can get my hands on the second book I want to see how everything works out for Henry and Kate I hope everything goes good for them. I recommend this book for anyone but especially for those who love Greek mythology.