The Scorpio Races

The Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater I am totally And completely in love with this book and it's characters. Puck Connolly just made me laugh every time I read from her point of view I loved how she never backed down and fought for what she believed in and fought for her family until the end I love people like that and she easily made me love her and she is honestly my favorite female main character. Now let's get to another favorite of mine Sean Kendrick, oh my I love this guy, talk about dedication! He is such a simple faithful guy I loved when he started having feelings for Puck and just didn't how to handle himself I thought it was so sweet and cute and vulnerable I love him and Puck together they are such An unstoppable couple. Another thing that makes me love this book is the lore behind the horses I loved the stories and how no two horses were the same. I loved how the horses could change in the Matters of seconds how at one minute they could be as docile as a lamb then turn into a bloodthirsty killer horse And this going to sound completely morbid but I love killer horses!